Qualitative Research Methods in Mental Health and Psychotherapy: A Guide for Students and Practitioners
Harper, D. and Thompson, A. R. (ed.) 2011. Qualitative Research Methods in Mental Health and Psychotherapy: A Guide for Students and Practitioners. Wiley Blackwell.
|Editors||Harper, D. and Thompson, A. R.|
This book provides a user-friendly introduction to the qualitative methods most commonly used in the mental health and psychotherapy arena.
- Chapters are written by leading researchers and the editors are experienced qualitative researchers, clinical trainers, and mental health practitioners.
- Provides chapter-by-chapter guidance on conducting a qualitative study from across a range of approaches.
- Offers guidance on how to review and appraise existing qualitative literature, how to choose the most appropriate method, and how to consider ethical issues.
- Demonstrates how specific methods have been applied to questions in mental health research.
- Uses examples drawn from recent research, including research with service users, in mental health practice and in psychotherapy.
|Online||28 Jun 2011|
|08 Jul 2011|
|Publication process dates|
|Deposited||24 May 2023|
|Digital Object Identifier (DOI)||https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119973249|
|Web address (URL)||https://www.wiley.com/en-gb/Qualitative+Research+Methods+in+Mental+Health+and+Psychotherapy%3A+A+Guide+for+Students+and+Practitioners-p-9780470663707|
2views this month
0downloads this month